Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Aviator outfit not tagged?

  1. #1
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I just got Molly's avaitor outfit in the mail from AG and it has NO tags except on the scarf! The jacket, pants, and hat all are tagless. Is this normal?

    I also noticed it had a "made in South Korea" sticker stuck over the top of the "made in china for AG" tag on the scarf.

    What the heck is going on with this outfit?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is like that too! It even has a Made in South Korea sticker! hmmmmmm.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG is getting cheapolo!!!!!!!
    Maybe they will eliminate tags entirely!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt it; the market would then be inundated with even more fakes. Dumping tags would be like shooting themselves in the proverbial foot.

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I just looked again and the one tag that is there says "made in china for PLEASANT COMPANY".

    The quality is fabulous. It's very detailed and nicely made, so I doubt it's a money thing but I mean I would still totally wonder if this outfit was fake though if I didn't buy it straight from AG.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just looked- Mine also says Pleasant Company! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and the only thing that istagged is the scarf and it says made in china for the pleasent company. I also ordered the Route 66 outfit and the dress is not tagged but the hat has a tag that say made in china for american girl.

    I don't like that the outfits are not tagged. They should be tagged.

    By the way if anyone is looking for the Molly Takes Flight book that goes with the Aviatior outfit Amazon has it available.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine came today, too! So I had to grab it and check for tags. No tags except for the scarf which has made in China tag for Pleasant Co with a sticker on the other side of the scarf made in South Korea.

    Like everyone else if I hadn't gotten it from AG I would wonder if it wasn't a take off! I can understand the jacket not being tag due to the lining but the pants and hat?

    And thanks for the information about the book on Amazom!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine at AGP (the book and outfit) when it was on special and it came in the older Pleasant Company box, the white box with the cardboard band. Just out of curiousity, did the outfit you recently bought come in a white boxe, or a new box, or maybe a bag?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New Box!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •